Part of the new Outscape Max boot collection, the Outscape Max Lace-Up boot is a high-performance, all-terrain boot designed to be worn similarly to trainers. 100% waterproof lace-up construction and speed hooks for rapid lacing coupled with a Muckskin upper offer reduced weight without sacrificing elite protection. The midsole is built with Bio Lite, a top-level, lightweight foam, while the rubber outsole disperses debris and offers optimal traction in various terrain. Bio Lite has been granted a Green Leaf certificate by Intertek, an accredited independent Third Party testing facility, verifying that this product will properly biodegrade in bioreactor landfills. Landfill bio-degradation validated utilising the ISO 15985 test method.
- 100% Waterproof
- Fully lined with 3mm neoprene for flexibility
- Muckskin upper that is lightweight
- Eco-friendlier Bio Lite midsole for lightness & support
- Lace front and neoprene collar for tailored fit
- Durable speed hooks for rapid lacing
- Dual density footbed with memory foam for comfort
- bioDEWIX Dry antimicrobial footbed insert topcover
- NZYM for odour control and moisture management
- Rubber outsole for optimal traction & debris dispersion
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- RHS endorsed
- Outsole designed for light duty use on mixed terrain
- Estimated product height 15.2cm/ 6"
- Estimated max circumference 30cm/ 11.8"
- Measurements based on a size 8, variations may occur across sizes
- Half sizes order up
The Royal Horticultural Society. Trade marks of The Royal Horticultural Society (Registered Charity No 222879/SC038262) used under licence from RHS Enterprises Limited.